We support the SMEs that, for size and features, cannot afford an internal export department for managing their business relations with foreign countries.
Thanks to our participation in Commercioestero Network we are able to deliver services that are advanced, complete and accessible to the company dimensions and able to meet all the needs in this area, in particular:
We provide services also to Public administrations, Chambers of Commerce, local authorities and development agencies, which are increasingly called to promote companies and the territory in international markets with the following activities:
- Searching for business foreign partners. Identifying and managing agents and importers.
- Direct assistance in international markets. Exhibitions research and arrangements.
- Start up and managing foreign office.
- Support in creating export consortia and network contracts (commercial, management and legal aspects).
- International legal issues support (contracts, recovery of claims, Joint Ventures, foreign companies setting up, trademarks and patents, customs)
- Support for payments issues.
- Translation and Interpreting
- Actions of territorial animation (seminars, conferences, workshops)
- Training organisation (planning and teaching)
- Organization of foreign trade missions (outgoing) or on-site visits of foreign operators (incoming)
- Foreign Market research
- Foreign marketing planning. Export Business Plan.